General Superintendent for intersection improvements -bridges, ramps and mass earthwork at two sites
- Coordinate with the PM for planning and scheduling
- Daily report writing, including time sheets for labor, review cost reports, change requests, and prepare vendor or subcontractor invoices.
- Develop and maintain client, subcontractor and team member relationships
- Review, maintain, and monitor crew’s productivity and goals daily
- QC and Safety policies
- Develops a 3-week look ahead and stays on schedule
- Provide JHA prior to new work activities and review with crew
- Minimum 10 years of experience in infrastructure work.
- Familiar with NCDOT Specifications and Standards.
- Large Project experience ($100M) as a General Superintendent.
- Exposure to both structures and roadway.
- Understanding of schedule and cost(s), both unit cost(s) and overall budget.
- Ability to manage employees, subcontractors, owner(s) and designers in the quantity typically associated with a large project.