- Enforce the site-specific safety plan, compliance with company safety policies, OSHA, and other safety regulations.
- Schedule the sequence of activities and identify the resources required to create a successful schedule.
- Create and implement a site logistics plan. Coordinate construction activities, shutdowns, testing, and inspections with the Engineer and testing agencies.
- Subcontractors, vendors, and Owner contracts including coordination, compliance documentation, review of documents for potential scope changes.
- Job budget and cost control including budget management and invoice review.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the project start-up plan as well as the implementation of a close-out plan.
- QA including inspection and managing punch lists.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 10 years’ experience successfully supervising employees and subcontractors.
- Competently supervising multiple trade superintendents.
- Possessing the required competencies to be successful in this position.
- Bachelor’s degrees in Engineering or Construction Management is preferred.