View all jobs
Project EngineerNewbern, NC
Essential Job Functions
- Collaborate with Foremen and Superintendents to ensure that work plans are tracked and analyzed to maximize efficiency and safety
- Maintain and report daily quantities installed
- Ensure quality objectives are being met for the project
- May supervise the work of other project resources and provide mentoring and coaching
- Provide support to the Construction Engineers and Project Managers as required
- Prepare field material take-offs
- Initiate and prepare requisitions for the procurement of services, materials, and equipment necessary to support the project schedule
- Schedule and coordinate the release of construction design documents in support of the construction schedule
- Coordinate the preparation and revision of technical work procedures consistent with project design and construction requirements
- 4 year degree in an Engineering or Construction Management field of study and 4 years of related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, coworkers, client, vendors, subcontractors and visitors
- Design-build experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Primavera P6.
- Knowledge of Agtek or equivalent Earthwork Take-off software.
- Knowledge of Auto Cad or Microstation preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred