Veteran Owned Construction Management company who has been in business for over 25 years is seeking a Site Superintendent for a 6 year project in Washington, DC. The Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing the construction activities and staff on multiple sites. The ideal candidate will be well rounded with construction knowledge including MEP, Utilities, and Telecom.
- Ability to read and understand shop drawings, documents and scope of project to develop schedule and budget with the Project Manager that will exceed clients expectations.
- Implement quality standards are met
- Meet schedule deadlines, and keep the cost within budget
- Oversee and coordinate staff, subcontractors, vendors and materials
- Produce daily reports, field orders, RFIs, and change orders
- Provide guidelines to ensure on-site safety compliance, cleanliness, and orderliness
- High school Diploma with 10+ Years construction experience
- Procore Experience Preferred for Daily Report Writing
- Safety & Telecom experience a plus
- OSHA 30 Required