View all jobs
Project Manager - Commercial ConstructionCharlotte, NC
- Key leader in the entire work acquisition process including management, coordination, and delivery of the preconstruction phases of projects.
- Advise manager on preconstruction strategy, vision and business planning.
- Coordinate, manage, and supervise the work of subordinate preconstruction members and support staff.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
- Develops and maintains leads, reviews lead sources, participates in the identification of lead targets, and participates in industry and local events to promote the firm in our market.
- Builds and maintains subcontractor and vendor relationships.
- Lead the preparation of all bids, budgets and proposals for new business and presentations to clients:
- Lead preconstruction strategy meetings on approach to each project and task delegation.
- Delegate/oversee the creation of sub invite lists, bid invitations, sub coverage, and sub pre-qualification.
- Prepare and analyze cost models during the design and development stages.
- Ensure a preliminary construction schedule including all design, approval, estimating and purchasing activities are accounted for
- Ensure estimates are accurate, complete and reflect all elements needed for construction.
- Ensure all potential risk factors have been evaluated and reviewed with senior management.
- Acts as document reviewer for constructability and value analysis.
- Provides monthly cost analysis on all active preconstruction assignments and manage the preconstruction budget.
- Organize and lead transition meeting between project operations team and preconstruction team and coordinate follow up meetings.
- Maintain adherence to all policies.