A heavy civil contractor is looking for an energetic, creative, passionate and highly ethical construction professional to lead our heavy and highway division. The position would be as a Vice-President reporting directly to the Owner/President. The following are minimum requirements.
- Civil engineering degree, experience in both project management and estimating
- A career demonstrating increasing responsibility and direct management of team members
- Excellent people management skills and negotiating skills
Projects vary in size from $20M-$100M. This company works as general contractor in the bridge and highway market.
Salary, bonus, relocation cost, profit sharing, vehicle and health care are part of the benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
- Negotiation: 8 years (Preferred)
- Estimating: 8 years (Preferred)
- FDOT project: 8 years (Preferred)
- Management: 8 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 8 years (Preferred)