A national contractor is expanding their San Francisco office and seeking a skill project engineer.
They offer a very competitive salary, bonuses, great benefits, and relocation assistance.
Candidates with as little as 3 yrs experience will be considered. No residential or commercial experience will be accepted. This is an expanding contractor and offers great benefits and career advancement.
• Ideal candidate must have a degree in engineering or construction management and experience with a
self-performing heavy highway construction company.
• Candidate must have experience on projects such as D.O.T. highways and bridges, airport runways, railroad
projects or other heavy civil type projects.
• RFI’s – Prepares periodic reports on RFI in progress. May communicate directly with owners.
• Submittals – Maintains critical knowledge of the job to obtain all required submittals to the owner for
timely review to meet project mileposts.
• Prepares periodic reports on submittals in progress.
• Crew Scheduling/Oversight – ensures availability of materials, equipment, etc.
• Performs Safety & Risk Management Processes – ensures timely and accurate incident/injury reporting.
• Keep track of material on hand. Assist PMs with submissions for additions and backup invoices.
• Quantity reconciling – Keep track of discrepancies in work completed and quantities that are paid by the
• Quantity survey for payment – Ensure accurate measurement of quantities completed.