This person should have experience working in diverse market sectors such as K-12, higher education, office, religious, multi-family, continuing care, and municipal. Ideal candidate will have experience working with hard bid work, CM@Risk and negotiated work. Project value ranges of $3m - $30m.
- 5-10 yrs experience as commercial Project Manager
- Proven ability to communicate with owners/architects/engineers and subcontractors alike
- Strong work ethic and a self-motivated, driven team player willing to work together with others
- Four year college degree in a construction related curriculum or relevant, equitable work experience
- Proficient in computer skills, specifically project management software, scheduling software, Microsoft office suite, Bluebeam, etc.