We are looking for highly motivated estimators to service client inquiries through to secured client contracts. We are looking for employees that want to grow with a company and stay for a long time.
- Ability to communicate concisely with clients and office staff required
- Possess knowledge of commercial construction terminology and project experience
- Manage multiple project bids at a time while maintaining organization and appointment schedule
- Administer subcontract bid requests, vendor pricing requests, and estimating workbooks
- Administer vendor and subcontractor contacts
- Turn contracts over to field project managers and assist throughout the project phase when needed
- Take the lead from the office, visit the site with the client, perform a take-off or final proposal based on the needs and plans of the client.
- A Bachelor’s degree in construction management, architecture, engineering, or related field or combination of education or applicable experience
- Computer skills that include proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of estimating software, Pro-Contractor by Viewpoint and other project management software
- Knowledge of On-Screen Takeoff or other Digital Estimating software
- 5 to 7 years of experience as an estimator