A contractor is seeking a Superintendent
for a bridge rehabilitation project in the Tampa area. The superintendent must have experience in joint replacement, concrete patching, structural steel repairs, bridge jacking, bearing replacement etc.. The candidate must be ready to hit the ground running.
- Form and lead an effective discipline team, delegating responsibilities and setting goals.
- Assist in the hiring, training and development of craft personnel.
- Assist in preparing work plans and scheduling in determining manpower levels, material quantities, and equipment requirements.
- Examine/inspect field conditions and troubleshoot problems, correct inaccuracies, and implement cost saving measures.
- Monitor and adhere to established budgetary guidelines for job, and ensure that cost control measures are being followed.
- Monitor job safety, and provide job safety training and awareness for all personnel.
- Monitor quality standards of all jobs, and ensure that all quality assurance and company standards are being met. Monitor job schedule and coordinate work with contractors and deliveries with suppliers and ensure inspections are scheduled appropriately.
- Must be able to develop entire job schedules, 90 day schedules, and three week schedules, man loading.
- Minimum of five years experience in similar role
- Structures and bridges construction experience