A contractor is seeking a Testing and Commissioning Lead to join the Rail systems team in San Mateo. The Testing and Commissioning Lead shall provide Testing and Commissioning subject matter expertise to manage Testing and Commissioning activities to ensure compliance with contract requirements. This role will work in close coordination with the Project Manager to ensure required test support is provided and ensure requirements for acceptances are met.
- 10 years’ experience in electrified rail systems testing and commissioning involving OCS traction power, rail signaling, communications, SCADA, and rail vehicles;
- Expertise in testing and commissioning protocols for rail transit electrification systems.
- General rail systems expertise; expertise in 25 kV AC electrification;
- Experience testing and commissioning on an active, operating railroad;
- Testing and Commissioning Lead on at least one rail transit,
- Design-Build project of similar complexity to this Project;
- California PE license